1. Insert a simcard from a different network.
2. Your LG L90 D405 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network Code type the NCK code
- for Service Provider Code input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard
2. Go to the dial screen and press 2945#*405# (the same way you enter a phone number)
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG D405 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. Unlock My Phone is not associated with or sponsored by LG. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.