With all LG L90 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
1. Insert a simcard from a different network
2. Your LG L90 D405 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network Code type the NCK code
- for Service Provider Code input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted Sim card)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard
2. Go to the dial screen and press 2945#*model number# (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a LG L90-D405 you need to enter “2945#*405#” or for D415 you need to enter “2945#*415#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG L90 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. Unlock My Phone is not associated with or sponsored by LG. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.