1. Power off your phone,
2. Take the original Sim Card of your phone,
3. Insert a non-accepted sim card which is different than your Original Service,
4. Switch on your phone,
4. Phone will ask you a Sim Network unlock PIN*,
5. Enter the Unlock Code (NCK) and click OK,
6. Confirm the Unlock Code and click OK,
7.Phone will be Unlocked.
* If phone do not ask for "SIM Network Unlock PIN", please compose 2945#*450# to access the secret menu to enter the Unlocking Code.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG MS450 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. Unlock My Phone is not associated with or sponsored by LG. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.