Order the Unlock Code of your Samsung Galaxy S6
When I order an Unlock Code for my Samsung Galaxy S6, what will I receive?
With all Samsung Galaxy S6 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6?
- Switch ON your Samsung Galaxy S6 with a non compatible SIM Card,
- Wait for your Samsung Galaxy S6 to ask for "SIM Network Unlock PIN" or "Enter Network Lock Control Key",
- If you received one, please enter your MCK (Unfreeze Key) and hit "UNLOCK" button.
- NOTE: You will get "Unsuccessful message" but don't worry that's fine when you type MCK.
- Now type the NCK (Network Code) and hit the "UNLOCK" button.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S6 is now Unlocked !
EXTRA INSTRUCTIONS: If you get "Unsuccessful" again after type the NCK then:
7. Hit "DISMISS" button and compose *2767*3855# on phone keypad.
8. Wait for the phone to restart, this operation will erase all data from your Samsung Galaxy S6!
9. Retry the step 1 to 5 above !
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
Unlock My Phone is an incorporated company, we've been unlocking cell phones for
15 years now and strives to provide the best service for our clientele.
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. Unlock My Phone is not associated with or sponsored by Samsung. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.